DF Precision cold forging – now in Europe!
With headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden, DF Precision now open our services for the European market.
We are an international metal forging company with over 20 years’ experience in the industry focusing on cold forging. As a global industry leader for top-quality cold forged parts, we specialize in custom forgings and offer value added services through our 12 owned and affiliated ISO 9001 & ISO/TS 16949 certified factories in Asia. We have earned industry-wide recognition for our customer service, on-time delivery and exceptional quality.
Why Cold Forging?
For metal forging up to 10 X 10 centimeter size, cold forging and cold forming is often a better alternative than hot forging.
Cold forging offers a more precise and economic process. Metal does not need to be heated in advance. It is also an environmentally-friendly choice for manufactures, due to the non-heated process.
- High technical development
- ISO/IS 16949:2002 and ISO9001 International Quality Management System Certification
- One stop service from technology development mold design & fabrication to manufacturing and inspection.
- Highly qualified team as the leading position in cold forging technology.
- State-of-the-art facilities with large scale pressure tonnages, mold processing (in. electric processing),and mechanical processing capabilities.
- Advanced facilities for inspection and machining.
- 20 years of experience in manufacturing mold forging products.